There is a great variety of Master of Business Administration Jobs available in businesses, companies, corporations, and insurance agencies everywhere. Most often, individuals who obtain these desirable occupations not only possess both a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master of Business Administration Degree, but also strong skills in leadership, organization, persuasion, computers, and mathematics.
The Top Master of Business Administration Schools
Provided below is a detailed list of some of the best schools that offer both Master of Business Administration Degree programs and the skills that are necessary for career advancement in this field.
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Massachusetts Institute of Technology is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. This school offers a Master of Business Administration Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. One highlight of this program is that its graduates possess one of the highest job placement rates in the United States. The tuition cost for this program is $58,200 per year.
2. University of Arizona: The University of Arizona is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. This Master of Business Administration program is offered in an evening, a full-time, or an executive format. This diversity in program formats provides students with convenient options for enhancing their educations. The tuition costs for each program option are as follows: $40,000 for the evening program, $38,338 for the full-time program, and $56,000 for the executive program.
3. University of California at Berkeley: The University of California at Berkeley is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. This school ranks as the second best college in the World by the Times Higher Education Supplement. A Master of Business Administration Degree program is offered to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. For residents of California, the tuition cost for this program is $53,728 per year. For non-residents, the tuition cost for this program is $56,275 per year.
5 Popular Master of Business Administration Jobs
As the field of business administration continues to grow over the next several years, so too does the abundance of outstanding career opportunities available to professionals who possess at least a Master’s Degree in this area. Provided below is a descriptive list of the top five Master of Business Administration job opportunities.
1. Financial Advisors: Financial Advisors provide individuals and businesses with advice on how to spend, save, and invest their money. These professionals earn an average salary of $70,000 per year. Senior and Chief Financial Advisors can earn up to $300,000 or more per year.
2. Accountants: Accountants work for banks, businesses, corporations, and schools. Their main role is to oversee, document, and regulate spending and investing strategies. These professionals earn an average salary of $53,524 per year.
3. Computer Systems Analysts: Computer Systems Analysts assist businesses in acquiring the best software, hardware, and network implementations. These professionals earn an average salary of $77,740 per year.
4. Web Developers: Web Developers are in charge of developing websites and online advertising for businesses. These professionals earn an average salary of $61,000 per year.
5. Database Administrators: Database Administrators oversee a company’s IT operations. They are also responsible for building and maintaining a company’s databases. On average, these professionals earn $87,917 per year.
For educated professionals who desire to work as leaders, managers, developers, and administrators in a rapidly growing field, there is no doubt that the Master of Business Administration jobs described above can provide them with long-term career satisfaction and stability.